- First Offense: Loss of game.
- Second Offense: Loss of game and staff reserves the right to remove team from playoffs.
- Third Offense: Potential Removal from the league, at the discretion of league commissioners.
- Any team that forfeits more than once also forfeits any guarantee or right to a certain number of guaranteed games.
- If you know in advance that your team is going to forfeit a game, we encourage you to call our office, at (504) 446-0197, so as to help us notify your opponent.
- Teams have until ten minutes past the designated start time to field a full squad (minimum numbers of players required to play according to the rules). Refer to rules regarding gender policies(batting ratios, female designated football plays, etc). Anything less then the minimum must be approved by the staff and opposing team.
← Forfeit Policy